Nuffnang Ads

Oct 1, 2008

M.U.M =.=

Miss U Mi

Eleventh days into the month of March 2007,
Forty-four minutes before midnight,
I received the news,
The news I never wanted to received in my life,
The news that will changed my life forever,
The news that my Mi has breathed her last breath,
The news that Mi has left us for forever.


Recalling twenty-three years ago,
The day I was born into this world,
Given the name Kevin,
Changed my pampers,
Milked and fed me,
Tending for everything I needed willingly and without
complaints.


Into my schooling years,
Woke me up for school,
Prepared my breakfast, lunch and dinner,
Washed and ironed my attires,
Took good care of me when I am ill,
Scolded, advised and guided me
To shape the future me.


Into my university years,
Called me every night without fail,
Just to ask about me, to care for me from afar,
Called me before my every tests and exams,
Just to wished me luck and calmed me down,
Calling me after every tests and exams,
Just to ask how i did and fared in the test and exams.


That’s my Mi,
My beloved Mi,
Your touches that cared for me,
Your eyes that looked after me,
Your voices that guided me,
Will always be remembered and
remained in my heart,
Thank you Mi, for all that you did,
Mi will never be forgotten and
Miss U Mi (MUM)


Dedicated to my late beloved mum, Mdm Tan Poh Lin
Mum will always be the best for dad, me, Andrea, Darren and
Evelyn.

4 comments:

wish0311 said...

your mum sure very release in the heaven because all of you so success~~~

aLL the BesT to U!!!

Kev!N said...

haha...
u so free r???

wish0311 said...

haha...waiting to go out eat~~~

so got time kepo~ing

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com