Nuffnang Ads

Jan 5, 2010

Confession

Dear dd .................................................................................

1 m0ody guy I am and this had inflicted pain on you on more than one occasion. I have hurt you more than once and we have shed tears too in our short but meaningful relationship. Both of us are hurt when we are at 'war' & I belief that this shows how much we care and love each other. We even have time for 'childish quarrel' when we are far away from each other. Thinking back of this hopefully will make us smile in future on how silly we are =) Nevertheless, we have many unforgettable & happy memories as well; one which I will treasure forever in my life. The bottom line is that in spite of all this avoidable problem we have gone through, I want to tell you that you meant everything to me. I have enjoyed every single hours, minutes & seconds of my time with you throughout this 11months +

Hopefully, we will grow stronger from this & pull us closer together than before. As ever, this m0ody and naughty guy, from the bottom of his heart love & miss you 'gao-gao' >.< ............................................................................From: ybab

No comments: