Nuffnang Ads

Jan 3, 2010

Sakura House


A place highly recommended by my friends
They said that it was cheap & tasted fine & okay
Didn't know there's a sushi 'makan' place in Duyong
They said it's better to call & book in advance
to avoid going there and not finding a place to sit & eat
You can even order through the phone & jz fill your tummy once you get there

Details are as below:

Sakura House, Taman Desa Duyong, Melaka

Sakura House
24, Lorong 8, Taman Desa Duyong, Melaka, Malaysia.
Telephone/Facsimile: +606-268 1271/+6019-687 1468 (Mr. John Chong)

& this is how Sakura House looked like from the outside...I think so 'coz I jz got it from the internet...haven't go there b4...hehe

& after I did some research I found that this Sakura House is a Japanese style restaurant in a housing area at Duyung. Yes, it is inside a house actually, some-sort like a home-style restaurant. & best of all no government & service tax!!!

For more pictures, visit http://photo.tkkho.com/main.php?g2_itemId=27511&g2_page=1

....I want to bring my BB there but don't know whether she wants or n0t...

DO you?



2 comments:

wish0311 said...

i wan i wan :p

Kev!N said...

of course...if not bring bb who else o?