Nuffnang Ads

Jan 10, 2010

SuShi.moVie-ing Time

I promised her this

but n0t suShi King.....
I fulfilled my pr0miSe
& with my brain as the 'digital map' as well as this add -24, Lorong 8, Taman Desa Duyong- as the guide, including the GREEN LIGHT from my HER... we set-off to find our destination for the night........

Based on my instinct & empty + hungry tummy, I drive my way there & without even a chance of 'sesat-ing'....without even me realising I have reached my destination *full of confident* (sibeh action - pls 4give me)

Here we are... SAKURA HOUSE
HIdden between houses in the housing area of Taman Desa Duyung...

Time to order..
Time to browse through the MENU
Time for some
'cam-whoring' session as well la..
....nyek..nyek....nyek... (still remember this??)

Green tea (nice little teapot)...
Unagi -yummy-
Baby 0ctopus - 'super yummy; my personal favourite'
& little cups, plate & chopstick (if not how to eat & drink woh???- Hehe)

After tummy heavy d...
Next we need to let our tummy grows bigger by sitting...

this is where we spent our 1 hour ++ to sit, enjoy + laugh & laugh & laugh &.....of course continue laughing la... (although MBO is super cold!!!)


Sypnosis:
Two best friends - one unlucky-in-love divorcee (Robin Williams) and the other a fun-loving bachelor (John Travolta) - have their lives turned upside down when they're unexpectedly charged with the care of six-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives. The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins (newcomers Ella Bleu Travolta and Conner Rayburn), leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what's really important in life.

Bottom Line: A movie you can sit & just LOL with the stupidity & humor. But the movie started at a fast pace...U might feel a little 'kong' at 1st; moving at 5th gear...but slowly the movie moves into 2nd gear...where all the laughter started.....
Btw the tile of this movie is OLD DOGS (if you are wonderin')

.....A day with WORK-LIFE balance in place....




No comments: