Nuffnang Ads

Nov 22, 2008

22.11.08

It's Saturday yet again & it's only 6:16am yet I am already awake!!! Damn =D I was awaken by nature call. But nvm coz i plan to wake up early anyway. So that my day will look longer =b

Aii-Morning blur face-sleep late wake up early
mayb yesterday saw too many animals d kua

Let me intro some of my essentials 1st

My SMS tools Very imp tools coz without it kenot eat, without eat kenot play, without eat kenot kai, without eat kenot do alot of things.
[without eat kenot find ppl go do all d above ma]

=D

My work-place-station-corner at home Without it I can't work, work, work, work & work!
My work x4 is gaming, chatting, blogging & surfing
Wakakaka

But I am feeling damn hungry now leh. Although I makan alot last night thanks to 'Makan Queen' who brought us go makan go0d food. Then the 'Makan Queen' bcome 'Jalan Queen' and brought us go 'kai-kai' pula. 1 to know who is this QUEEN ??? Deng Deng Deng Deng .....

Wakaka
This is not the QUEEN la...
Wait she from Jalan Queen -> Garang Queen
This is 1 of the many many many animals we saw yesterday


I also dunno what is this...
All i Know is that they cant fly
=)


Zebra!!!
We alwiz c them on roads too
Only difference is that the 1 on the road is static & this is not
=b


As tall and slim as me
The only difference is they eat grass & i don't!!!!


But the best animals I saw were...
Deng...Deng...Deng...Deng...


The talking, cute & walking-on-2-legs animals!!!
As you can c some of them had ran away from Zoo Mlk and end up in Africa & they even got themselves a name!!! Marta & Melmont, welcome to Malaysia!!!
Wakaka


That's the end for my crap this long morning..
To be continue..
Hehe

2 comments:

wish0311 said...

wah...u reali reali reali geng!!!

so early wake up to make ur day longer~~~~muahhahah

wat garang queen ther???
wait i like ajai show tumbuk to u :p

Kev!N said...

yala..
i bu xiao xin wake up early today
stomach pain ma...
wah..just 1 day with ajai ad learn bad things from him...
aii aii aii