Nuffnang Ads

Nov 4, 2008

MuM


Last Monday, I went out and ended up eating at makan stall opposite Notre Dame School. The place where I sat to have lunch has a direct view to the sign of Notre Dame school. A glance at the sign brought back all the old memories of Mum back to me. I used to fetch Mum to and back from school occasionally. The sign and sight of Notre Dame together with the memories saddened me and before I realized my eyes were wet. The makan stall I ate also reminded me of Mum. Mum used to 'ta pao' lunch for us from there directly after school =(
My sis was sick again today & again I felt for her. I was lucky to be the eldest as I got the most of Mum's love but my younger bro & sis were not as lucky as me. Nevertheless, they had been the stronger one compared to me.





The last CNY dinner with Mum


Guru Cemerlang Award


1 comment:

walker said...

*hugZ*
Hey stumbled upon your blog by chance..I miss koko too..You take alrite..?Miss ya Baybeh *hugZ*