Nuffnang Ads

Nov 30, 2008

Sis Gang

As 1 browse through Subin's blog about him writing about his past, I remembered my true friends & gang in UUM as well....Although we are small in numbers but we shared alot 2gather during our 4years there....
But hoh dont scold me la...I 4got how we met d lo...who I met 1st also kenot remember lo..who intro me to who can remember bitbit kua... wakakaka



Before proceeding further let me intro them to u
Ladies: Debbie, SweeLeng, PhaikYan, SzeLing

Guys: CheePing, Me, Kok Hian, Kong


&
For dunno what reason some1 call our group by the Sis Gang...I think & think i dont get it coz the number girls in our group dont outnumbered the number of guys also


In front of our Facultys' Office.. Now u will not find it anymore as due to some smart ideas they have changed the system in UUM & relocated the offices
This place is where we take our certs & other doc like "Sijil Dekan" lo...I so 'cha' so jarang come to here lo...Alwiz c ppl in out in out...hope ownself also got chance enter more times la....just enter 2 to 3 times b4 only la....
(Can u spot me?)
nyek...nyek nyek


In front of the Faculty's Missions & other bla..bla...bla...

In front of the Facultys' Building
D building we spent our time attending lectures, 'borak-borak', find lecturers 'keng sou', & many others


More to come ...


No comments: