Nuffnang Ads

Nov 30, 2008

We R 1 Big Family

Who so daring to sit on the table in lecture room r??? Leg put on the seats somemore!!! Of course i not the 'head' la... I m just a follower lo.
But I m really thankful to every single 1 of them lo..
because they r all very imp 2 me! There's 'attendance signer', 'tutorial answer providers', 'dramas&movies suppliers', 'assignments do-er' n etc but I m only a small prawn as well lo... Just an edit-or =D Without them i dunno how to pass my uni life lo... coz i am damn lazy n 'ponteng' king la..
Thus, I am damn lucky to know all these ppl & I really appreciate every single 1 of u!!!


'Sam-seng' pose!!!
CheePing, thanks for ur room lo, for those 'half-time' between lectures, jokes & dramas/movies

Debbie, thanks alot & I owed u alot lo...Thanks for taking care of everythin' for me in Uni when i was away for my mum's cremation... Dont so serious lo...Take things slowly la & U r a smart girl also la!!!

Ms. Leng!!!! Stay lively & miss ur 'po pek, po pek-ness' lo... Stay intelligent & funny as well lo... & thanks for making me able to 'ponteng' la =D
PhaikYan...stay calm, dont so kan cheong lo =) & thanks 4 the car rides, help in assignments & alot more


Kong & SzeLing, 10z for the trips, makan-makan sessions, jokes & many-many more
Hope u 2 happy happy alwiz & 'han fok' till d end!!!


Kok Hian@'Tailo' - the big guy between CheePing & Debbie
All D way from Sarawak!!!
Damn damn damn tall...
I will alwiz remember the lecture with u during English for Higher Education
Alwiz let lecturer asked to sit in front & aimed us 2ppl only...

Stay funny, full of 'kangtao-ness' & cool cool cool

Another smart guy la..only lazy like me... nyek nyek nyek

Have u grown taller Ms. Leng???
Wakakaka

My 1st laptop, Twinhead... All dunno 'siam' wat... shh... kenot let others c leh...
nyek nyek nyek


Do assignments sessions..Really miss all those times lo... No laptop in UUM can die lo...coz we r living in a 'human-created' jungle lo...lucky this jungle got latest technology la..
Miss you ppl as well lo..
Lets "Gambateh' for our workin' life now..

Too bad they all now in Penang lo..1 yumcha also hard..Lucky that time got go Penang find them lo when I unemployed that time...
Keep In touch lo... No prob kua since now so 'canggih what also got...Got Hp, got internet
When i free free, i will 'sms' kacau-kacau u ppl la...
Thanks for D wonderful 4 years...



No comments: