Nuffnang Ads

Nov 24, 2008

My Neighbours

Dunno to say i am lucky or unlucky leh. What do you all think leh? Surrounded by so many leng lui(s) leh..nyek..nyek..nyek.. Not only VTs leng lui but my neighbours also leh...No wonder my eyes so tired everyday lo...

GP

She is my neighbour for dunno how many years d la...But the weird things is that we dont know each other until now la..Of cours dunno la..coz i lansi 1 ma...When she called me, i no layan...When i saw her i no call...how to know each other leh??? Wahaha..Nvm la....ppl say better late than never ma...Now mai bcome fren d lo & not forgetting still a neighbour also ....everyday 'yak' (she stay 1 unit above me ma) my head from above leh...so kenot bully her...if not my head will pain... nyek...nyek..nyek...


Iv & TNF

If just now is 'yak' me from up...This 1 pula 'yak' me from left side leh. so u c my left side sure more bengkak than my right side 1...This neighbour not so kelian lo like above 1...din let me ignore at all at least...I just knew her since i started working...But when i went training in KL 1st time c her i thought she was FKT & the real FKT was TNF pula....aiseh....Another of my 'enemy' leh....but kenot blame them also la...who ask my mouth so noti...aii..y i so many 'enemy' leh =( But she very leng lui right? & she very very keng & helpful also lo....& also very pandai find food to eat leh....she's our food directory leh......nyok...nyok...nyok...

bside her is dunno who leh...But she also sometimes bcome my left side neighbour lo when my main neighbour not in.... This is what ppl called replacement neighbour lo(Jk k Ivy) nyek...nyek...nyek..

So u say i lucky or unlucky leh? Of course lucky la...so many leng lui woh right... But hoh at the same time unlucky also la...with them around kenot concentrate on work leh...nyek...nyok...nyek...nyok...



2 comments:

wish0311 said...

u noe u lan si can already...
next turn i combine all ur lansi foto all together~~

i think e'body sure agree de~~~

kekekkkee

Kev!N said...

1 meh....
=(