Nuffnang Ads

Jan 4, 2012

1st day of work in 2012

1 great thing about iphone is the ability to blog while standing in the bus. On my way home from a tired first day of work in a hopefully great 2012! The way the bus driver manouvere the bus showed that the recent case whereby a lady felt and went into coma from the sudden brake has been forgotten. Even for a young man like me has problem balancing myself from this accelerate-break happy driver, let alone that unlucky lady!

Enough of my truthfully crapping, let me focus on my first day of work 2012. Following up on outstanding items, updating the working papers, drafting e-mails to chase outstanding items as well as requesting for future documents. In betwen, some admin matters. Felt superbly tired and bored! Routine and simply jz hated my work. All these just couldnt prevent me from wandering into my own fantasy world. So here comes my first resolution for year 2012, hopefully the dragon will show me the path to a new beginning or opportunity I long for since the first day I step into this job of mine!

So, let me ask you a question! Who am I? Eermm, I mean what am I?

No comments: