Nuffnang Ads

Jan 3, 2012

Art of Jail'Breaking

Finally, the untethered jailbreak for ios5.0.1 was announced some days back. I had jailbreak once during ios4.x.x days and the waiting for untethered ios5.0.1 jailbreak was a long journey. On the day of the release of the jailbreak, I was stuck in between of jailbreaking or not. Finally,I decided to ....

J.A.I.L.B.R.E.A.K!!!

To be honest, you dont have to pay someone to jailbreak for you! The jailbreak process is easy and not complicated. To those interested future jailbreakers, you can refer here http://www.iphoneleaks.net/2011/12/redsn0w-0-9-10-b1-jailbreak-5-0-1-untethered-on-iphone-4-3gs-ipad-1-ipod-touch-how-to/.

For me, I love customisation & that's the reason for me to jailbreak. Let me show you what I meant below:


On the right: Current lockscreen with during the day
On the left: Current lockscreen at night
(notice the change of graphics based on the time of the day)

1st page of my homescreen. Theme used is revi-krs (can be obtained from Cydia from some repositories) Notice the dock as well. Normal iphone only permits 4icons.

There's so much Jailbreaking can customise and do to your 'boring' iphone interface. If you are still sitting between the fence on whether to jailbreak or not, I'll say go & Jailbreak & you'll never regret it! If you ever regretted, there's always the option to restore back your iphone (remember to backup 1st). Last but not least, jailbreak is 100% L.E.G.A.L!





No comments: