Nuffnang Ads

Jan 3, 2012

X'Mas 2011

Christmas as they said, is a time for celebration! This year I had the opportunity to spend with my relatives and closed ones in Singapore.

Build up to X'Mas


Together with some close friends, we gathered to have a X'Mas eve buffet get together. What's better to usher the coming X'Mas with foods!







Location: Momiji Japanese Buffet, City Square Mall
Comments:  Wide spread of food from sashimi(s) to snow crabs (too bad only on weekends). Nice atmosphere, good food and reasonable price. Worth trying!
http://www.sukigroup.com.sg/suki/momiji.htm

Celebration 1



Cheers at Clarke Quay. This place is just awesome for a stroll among loads of people from all races!

Celebration 2
The perfect celebration is to spend it with your loved ones. This year's family's X'mas celebration was held in Singapore.





Nothing more satisfying than seeing my 'ah ma' getting to meet her distance relatives in Singapore.

Celebration 3
I just cant live without food. They were simply irresistible! This time it was Modesto's in Vivocity for an Italian dinner with my sis and gf!

 Bread with olive oil & vinegar
 Chicken wings
 PiZza
Pasta

Me with my sis, Evelyn

I had a great X'Mas this year. I love my family & celebrating a special day with them is just lovely!



No comments: