Nuffnang Ads

Jan 3, 2012

Fantasy Football

The 1 game I constantly play is a free fantasy football by yahoo. My friends & I created a private group & on a weekly basis we challenge each other here. The concept of the game is a simple 1 whereby each & every1 of us will select a complete team of 11players and from the preceding matches played, points will be given to the players based on stats like goals scored & against, assist, and etc.

For more info on the scoring basis, http://sg.premierleague.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football/rules

Hafy way there (after 19games), this is my result: 


 At the moment, I'm topping 2 of my private groups (EPL 11-12 & Bandar Hilir Cup). With 19 more matches to go, everything could change! I'm glad to have a whopping 100+ points gap at this stage!

Detailed table in EPL 11-12 is as follow:


In the world ranking, I'm abit far off, currently positioned at 100+ (my personal best so far). However, I'm seeking to improve as the season progresses.


To me, fantasy football is a great management game. A game to test your decision making, predictions and guts feeling. To all football lovers, it's worth trying as you can find various FF's game everywhere, both free & paid version. Furthermore, we have a FF's community, where we can chill & discuss our selections prior to the matches at http://www.starting11.com/.

I'm waiting for your challenges there. Don't make me wait too long!

No comments: