Nuffnang Ads

Jan 7, 2012

Click & Snap

It all started from nowhere. Was just walking around during the IT Fair one year ago & unexpectedly left with a Canon EOS600D in my hands. A new 'toy' was brought into my life. A new hobby waiting to be explored. Let me share some of the shot's I captured for the pass one year.

 Half MoOn

Full MoOn

 Water Droplets - 1st attempt

 Night shots - Malacca Town

 Night Shot 2 - Malacca Town

 1st attempt at ray of lights..

Day Shot - Singapore
Its neither easy nor hard to operate a DSLR. Honestly, it's abit more complicated than a normal point and shoot. It's all down to practice. Practice makes perfect! What I like about it is that it gives you the flexibility of how you want the picture to look like as you have the control over the aperture, shutter speed and ISO. What I hate about it is that you need to shoot a few pictures to get what you wanted but sometimes even if you shoot all day, you just can't get the perfect picture!

No comments: